페이지 정보작성자 사람 작성일12-06-18
Activities of AINDF Pyongyang Mission
- On the occasion of the Day of the Sun Zo Il Min, representative of the Pyongyang Mission of the AINDF, together with its members visited Mangyongdae, the sacred place of revolution, on April 13.
He said that visiting the native home of President Kim Il Sung in Mangyongdae on the occasion of the April spring holiday he felt more fervently the yearning for the President. He went on to say:
It is the greatest honor and fortune of our people to hold in high esteem the President, an outstanding great man.
The great exploits the President performed for the country, the nation, the era and mankind will shine forever.
The vanguard fighters and the people of
- Zo Il Min attended the national meeting of the DPRK
- On April 14, representative
Zo Il Min and members of the mission laid a
floral basket and a bouquet before the statue of President Kim Il Sung
on the Mansu Hill and the bust of anti-Japanese woman
hero Kim Jong Suk at the Revolutionary Martyrs’ Cemetery on
- On the occasion of the Day of the Sun
representative Zo Il Min and other members of the mission
- Representative Zo Il Min and other members of the mission appreciated on April 14 and 16 artistic performances presented by the overseas Koreans and foreigners who participated in the 27th April Spring Friendship Art Festival.
- They looked round the hall of the 13th Kimilsungia Festival on April 13.